• 16.04.2024, 18:20
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Dimensions Airplex Modularity

jeudi 17 novembre 2016, 21:18

Hello,

I'm considering an Airplex Modularity 140 to place at the front intake of my case. But unfortunately, I cannot find any drawing of it with the exact locations of the fan mounting holes. I need these dimensions because it will be a tight fit. Could someone supply them maybe? And I was also wondering why, although there is a 280 and 120, there is no Airplex radical 140.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Dimensions Airplex Modularity

jeudi 17 novembre 2016, 22:52

Hello,

I'm considering an Airplex Modularity 140 to place at the front intake of my case. But unfortunately, I cannot find any drawing of it with the exact locations of the fan mounting holes. I need these dimensions because it will be a tight fit. Could someone supply them maybe? And I was also wondering why, although there is a 280 and 120, there is no Airplex radical 140.

Thanks in advance!

As to the dimensions, scroll to the bottom of Shoggy's introductory post... you will see some dimensions there.

vendredi 18 novembre 2016, 00:21

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, that post only notes the outer dimensions. I need to know the location of the screw holes.