• 05.05.2024, 13:49
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bytales

Replacing the Pump from a Radiator/Pump Combo

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 12:16pm

I believe the Pump from my "AMS 420 mm,Copper Radiator, D5 Pumpe mit USB/aquabus (Article Number 33064)" is somehow broken as it makes a very loud vibrating noise.
I'm going to take the Radiator out and take a better look at it, the question is, can this be replaced with a new pump (Article 41093) ? Or is the pump somehow soldered to the Radiator ?

Friday, March 10th 2017, 5:28pm

You will see when you take the radiator apart, but I believe you will be able to remove the pump's retaining ring and easily remove it.

Bytales

Monday, March 13th 2017, 9:55am

Yup, it can be taken away by unscrewing the 4 Screws that hold it together.
I took the Pump away from my second Radiator to compare it to this one that vibrates. The working pump spins a whole cycle without resistance, but the broken pump spins with resistance at some Point, which cause it to vibrate when connected to power.

I can't tell if i can fix it, so i ordered a new pump.