• 28.04.2024, 10:09
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

aquaero 6 LT PWM ability

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 12:51pm

Hi to all Aquacomputer users,

I am planning my first watercooling system for the next few months and i use a Mini-ITX form factor computer.
As you know Mini-ITX motherboards are a bit more constrict on connections.
I have 4 "PWM" outputs on my motherboard, however, only 2 of them are True PWM, meaning they are capable of PWM signal between 20%-100%, while the other 2 are 4-pin but are really DC regulated than actual PWM capable and thus are limited to a 60%-100% operation range.

I am thus interested in the Aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller, which has all the features i need and i can easily hide inside my Mini-ITX case (NZXT Manta).

In its shop page i see: All fan outputs with 4-Pin plug, switchable between voltage and PWM control.

My question for those whom use it, is it true PWM control like i mentioned above capable of 20%-100% fan curve operation?

Thanks in advanced. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HunterVee" (Mar 22nd 2017, 12:52pm)

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 12:54pm

All 4 fan outputs can operate from 0..100% PWM or as voltage controlled output 0..12V.

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 1:41pm

Thanks sebastian, that answered my question :D