• 16.04.2024, 12:02
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

vabchgent

Windows 10 Creators - aquasuite service not starting

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:20am

I am running Aquasuite 2017-1.3 and for some reason , It is not starting the aqua computer service. I have to go into aqua suite and start it manually,on every reboot. This is with the latest greatest WIN 10 Creators. I have already reinstalled Aqua suite. I am going to give delay the service from starting a try, running out of ideas here. Any help greatly appreciated

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:16am

Maybe THIS is of help?

vabchgent

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:47am

Infoseeker - Thanks but no go, service is not starting totally removed program and reinstalled and removed RTSS. When I read how RTSS was stopping the Aquasuite from running. @Shoggy any ideas - Thanks in advance

Okay so I set the Aquasuite service to delay start and it started on its own and worked . So there goes a possible fix , I think windows 10 creator is trying to load something when it starts that prevent certain other services from starting. I think they called it creator because it takes you back to the beginning of Vista. :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "vabchgent" (Apr 20th 2017, 3:03am)