• 16.04.2024, 07:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2017, 02:36

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated!
Hmm... a software sensor? How and what do I need to connect to where?

Also, if I decide not to do this, what is a reasonable (water)temperature to keep as maximum temperature?
I'm running an i7 6850 (not overclocked).

As stated, put some water and air temp sensors to the AQ and create a delta-temp between those two OR just use the water temp since the temps gradually increase and are not as aggressive as say a CPU/GPU temp as you'll notice your fans ramping up constantly while adjusting to those temps. With the way we do it, its a nice gradual increase and decrease.

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017, 17:00

Noted! Thanks for the advise! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the late response.
Men may control the free world, but women control the boobs. Brent in Player vs. Player

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 19:34

Hi all!

I've DL'ed Aquasuite and installed it. During the installation or shortly after that the program boldly states I have no AC stuff connected. Sigh...
I have everything connected as per picture in this message. I'm at a loss. Help please?
Men may control the free world, but women control the boobs. Brent in Player vs. Player

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 21:14

Hi all!

I've DL'ed Aquasuite and installed it. During the installation or shortly after that the program boldly states I have no AC stuff connected. Sigh...
I have everything connected as per picture in this message. I'm at a loss. Help please?

Make sure their firmwares are up to date via USB or they won't be recognized and also, make sure you load up the saved profile you were using prior.

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 21:36

Ehh... former setup? This is my first full AC setup. So alas, no former profiles. :S
And how do I update any firmware with a USB? Where to connect it to, what to do?
Shoggy? ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Timstone« (22. Mai 2017, 21:37)

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 18:24

Sven kindly answered a mail I send about this question. He explained to me Aquasuite can't see any AC devices because I haven't connected the USB-in from the Hubby to the motherboard. D'Oh! :rolleyes:
I'll connect it tomorrow and come back with the result. Thanks for the help! :thumbsup: