• 17.04.2024, 01:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connecting to Aquabus PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Donnerstag, 17. August 2017, 20:59

Hi,

I am having a lot of trouble. Currently setting up a new build below are the aquabus parts I have purchased:

Aquaero 6 xt
AquaComputer HighFlow Sensor
Realtime Clock
AquaComputer D5 w/ USB & Aquabus interface
Splitty9 x3 (2 for my radiator fans and 1 for aquabus devices)

I am attempting to connect all this stuff together and nothing seem to be working properly:

1. When I connect the HighFlow device via USB, then open up Aquasuite I see the device.
- Problem: When I select device priority as Aquabus, then remove the USB cable and restart aquasuite the MPS HighFlow device is showing as disconnected and I no longer see it anywhere????????? I really mean absolutely no where almost as if my priority setting didn't save though I hit the save button.....When I go back to the Aquaero section of aquasuite and look at the "aquabus" tab I only see the RealTime Clock. What could I possibly be missing here.....????????

2. When Connecting the D5 Pump via USB Windows 10 64bit throws an error saying it cannot recognize the USB device. I have tried both brand new pumps along with different known working USB ports (they worked for the High Flow Device and the Aquaero), and multiple different cables. The pumps both work as when I give them power they spin and I have bled my system with them. When I hook their 4 pin connection up to the Splitty9 for aquabus devices they start working, but still nothing in the aquasuite. Nothing at all!!!!

Questions:

1. Should I be unplugging the USB after I set the device priority to aquabus?
2. Do the Aquaero units have to stay plugged in via USB (seems that way)?
3. Is there known issues with the AquaComputer D5 pumps USB and Windows 10 64bit?
4. I have 8 140mm Noctua A14 fans and it doesn't seem the Aquaero can handle running that many even on separate fan ports. Am I missing something here? I have seen wiring diagrams of this thing running 64 120mm fans.....I have a hard time believing the AQ 6xt cannot run 8 140mm Noctua's. Can anyone confirm this?

This stuff seems really cool, but to be honest it all doesn't seem to work well together and sheer lack of documentation online or even with the products makes me hesitant to continue using. If anyone could please help I have a 10k USD build hinging on finishing this up. I am soooo frustrated.

lovan6

Freitag, 18. August 2017, 04:39

"When I connect the HighFlow device via USB, then open up Aquasuite I see the device.
- Problem: When I select device priority as Aquabus, then remove the USB cable and restart aquasuite the MPS HighFlow device is showing as disconnected and I no longer see it anywhere????????? I really mean absolutely no where almost as if my priority setting didn't save though I hit the save button.....When I go back to the Aquaero section of aquasuite and look at the "aquabus" tab I only see the RealTime Clock. What could I possibly be missing here.....????????"

You need a 4 pin Aquabus to work with USB cable unplugged. But If you only have a 3 pin Aquabus cable, You need to plug in the USB cable to power the sensor. Also, make sure it is configured on the sensor tab.

" When Connecting the D5 Pump via USB Windows 10 64bit throws an error saying it cannot recognize the USB device. I have tried both brand new pumps along with different known working USB ports (they worked for the High Flow Device and the Aquaero), and multiple different cables. The pumps both work as when I give them power they spin and I have bled my system with them. When I hook their 4 pin connection up to the Splitty9 for aquabus devices they start working, but still nothing in the aquasuite. Nothing at all!!!! "

Make sure the Splitty 9 is set pin to Aquabus when you plug the pumps. Aquabus has a default address of 12 so the set the 2nd D5 USB pump to 13 and click save.

For further reading on how to set the D5 USB read this link.

http://www.serifwebresources.com/phpBB2m…&forumid=872280

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lovan6« (18. August 2017, 04:52)

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 01:39

TY for responding when no one else bothered to. I figured out the issue and it was the fact that my pumps literally burned out the electronics. The mechanical pump itself was still working but all of the USB, Aqaubus, and temp were burned out. it took over 20 hours to disassemble and put new equipment in, but I managed to get it all setup and working. The very little documentation AquaComputer bothers to put out for folks is rather unnerving and I cannot even see where to submit a support ticket on this site. Its as if they created some pretty good quality items and then decided to let the users figure it out for themselves which is a bad model. Again I appreciate your response to my thread as no one did. At this point I need to get everything working together, but want to submit a support ticket to find out why my pump 2pin temp sensors read -8.88 in the Aquasuite. I know it is probably a configuration as this machine has 2 aqaucomputers and 2 new pumps so it is highly doubtful both are malfunctioning....

Thanks Again...... :)

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 13:02

Support ticket= write an e-mail to info@aquacomputer.de

lovan6

Mittwoch, 23. August 2017, 01:03

The Aquaero is a niche market. You really need to do careful planning and research and it is not plugged and play as everybody thinks. Once you understand the concept you will never go without it.

It takes some time to learn and patience is the key to success. Manual is pretty basic and Aquacomputer assumes you know what you are doing.

Ask around for advice there are a lot of knowledgeable users in this forum.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lovan6« (23. August 2017, 01:19)

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 01:17

I agree with what you are saying about AC's assumptions but with that being said assuming someone should know how to install and configure proprietary equipment inside proprietary software is as mentioned earlier a bad business model (at least for customer service). By that rationale imagine what would happen if automobile companies expected their customers should know how to tear down a combustion engine or weld an exhaust just because you bought/drive one of their vehicles? <-- rhetorical

I highly doubt they would sell too many vehicles.