• 16.04.2024, 21:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastrem Ultra back panel buttons DO NOT work, HELP

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 17:10

Hey , I have a question , I have recently purchased Aquastream Ultra with OLED display , display works fine shows all relevant info and I can configure pump via Aquasuite , however the buttons on the pump do not work , I cannot even push them . Maybe the back lid is misplaced ?
Can I open it ? Can it be replaced ? Can this be fixed ? Have someone encountered this issue before ? Please advice :(

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 17:55

You can easily remove the rear cover. You should check that the controller boards sits correctly behind the plastic noses near the edges. If it has jumped out the buttons will not work because you will push in the whole controller board and not just the button.

My aqua stream Ultra OLED screen is dead , can I use aquastream XT Upgrade Kit to aquastream ULTIMATE to fix it ?

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 14:55

My aqua stream Ultra OLED screen is dead , can I use aquastream XT Upgrade Kit to aquastream ULTIMATE to fix it ?
Can I just buy the RED kit with oled and replace mine ? will this work ?

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 15:07

The pump is always the same. You can run it with every aquastream controller board. Using an aquastream XT or ULTIMATE upgrade kit to repair the pump is possible.