• 23.04.2024, 15:01
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Installation

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 1:46am

Is there an installation guide for the Aquaero 6xt? or a user manual; something more than the Quick Start guide?
When I searched I came up with some links that went nowhere.

Fieldrider

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 11:28am

THIS is the only one that I know of.

thanks

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 10:19pm

Thank you. I appreciate it.
I like toying with things to discover what they can do but I also am afraid of breaking things that are expensive.
That file (aquaero_5_6_en_2016_11_09.pdf) that shows the 2014-2016 "User and Installation manual for the AQUAERO 5/6" was everything I was looking for.
This thing is so cool. Looks like I am going to have to ACQUIRERO :D some more sensors for this thing...
James

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "jamesweishaar" (May 6th 2018, 10:38pm)

Fieldrider

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 11:40pm

You're welcome :)
You're right, the aquaero is a really nice device. I love it too. so many options you can play with :D