• 26.04.2024, 13:53
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Installation

dimanche 6 mai 2018, 01:46

Is there an installation guide for the Aquaero 6xt? or a user manual; something more than the Quick Start guide?
When I searched I came up with some links that went nowhere.

dimanche 6 mai 2018, 11:28

THIS is the only one that I know of.

thanks

dimanche 6 mai 2018, 22:19

Thank you. I appreciate it.
I like toying with things to discover what they can do but I also am afraid of breaking things that are expensive.
That file (aquaero_5_6_en_2016_11_09.pdf) that shows the 2014-2016 "User and Installation manual for the AQUAERO 5/6" was everything I was looking for.
This thing is so cool. Looks like I am going to have to ACQUIRERO :D some more sensors for this thing...
James

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "jamesweishaar" (6 mai 2018, 22:38)

dimanche 6 mai 2018, 23:40

You're welcome :)
You're right, the aquaero is a really nice device. I love it too. so many options you can play with :D

Discussions similaires