• 18.04.2024, 04:44
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Please help with new computer build

mardi 30 octobre 2018, 05:55

I'm building a new computer that has 3 cooling loops in it. They look like this:

Loop #1: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> CPU -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res

Loop #2: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> DDC pump #2 -> GPU #1 -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res

Loop #3: reservoir -> DDC pump #1 -> DDC pump #2 -> GPU #2 -> intake rad #1 with 4 fans -> exhaust rad #2 with 4 fans -> res

I definitely want to use the Aquaero for this but I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to set all this up.Can someone please help me? :rolleyes:

P.S Yes, I know it's complete over kill, I'm doing it on purpose.

Ce message a été modifié 3 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "some_sailor" (30 octobre 2018, 06:11)

Additional Information

mardi 30 octobre 2018, 06:13

On all loops, I want the exhaust radiator fans to be controlled separate of the intake radiator fans.
On loops #2 and #3, I would like 1 temperature sensor to control the speed of both pumps.

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "some_sailor" (30 octobre 2018, 06:15)

mercredi 31 octobre 2018, 16:09

So if I get this right you want to be able to control all pumps? Are these PWM enabled pumps? Should they all run at the same or different speeds?

And for the fans we will need six different groups or should intake and outtake of all radiators handled as one group?

At the moment I have no overview of how many independent channels you will really need.

jeudi 1 novembre 2018, 01:53

I have not bought any pumps yet, so I can buy PWM or non-PWM pumps, whichever is the best choice. If I need to, I can replace all my fans with PWM also.
  • 8 groups of fans. 6 groups for radiators, 1 group of actual computer case intake fans, 1 group to control the case exhaust fan.
  • 6 total pumps, each individually controlled.

mardi 6 novembre 2018, 09:41

It's just impossible what you plan there because the aquaero can only manage 12 fan channels in total so you will have to run at least one device in addition separately.

If you use PWM for everything, you could use an aquaero 6 and three QUADRO controllers. Two of them can be connected to the aquaero via aquabus while the third one must run as stand-alone device.

Discussions similaires