• 17.04.2024, 01:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 19:35

If these pumps use PWM it should work.

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 21:51

Perfect! Thank you for the quick reply :thumbsup:

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 06:49

A few question's.
1. Is there a way to have more than 64 addessable leds?
Like by having more than 1 Quadro RGBpx controllers? (64 per RGBpx controller)

2. Can the Quadro RGBpx control Neopixel™ compatible Leds (SK6812 + WS2812)?

Because I would like to have the D5-Next and a Quadro RGBpx control 128 addressable Leds,
and a farbwerk to control the Non-addressable Leds in my future build.

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 09:27

A single QUADRO controller can not control more than 64 LEDs. If you want to control further LEDs (of other strips/fans) you will need another QUADRO controller. You can connect multiple QUADROs or other devices from us to a PC at the same time.

We can not comment on the second question.

ku_hi

unregistriert

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 19:31

QUADRO does not offer virtual temperature sensors. You can only work with the values coming directly from the (physical) sensors or from software sensors.

I am not sure about your second question. Of course you can freely map any temperature sensor to any fan output. So managing two loops with different temperatures or fans is no problem.

Just one thing.
Quadro does not support virtual sensors because of hardware limitations ?
or firmware / aquasuite limitations ?

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 10:18

Shoggy, darthdvd wants to get the D5 next and a Quadro, he can control 64 by the Quadro and another 64 leds by the D5 next pump, the D5 Next pump has RGBpx connector to control other devices like Splitty 4 so it can control 64 leds, correct?

japemo

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 02:01

Hi!!!

I'm having trouble setting up RGBx with QUADRO and SPLITTY 4.

I explain.

I have 4 Corsair ML120PRO RGB fans connected directly to QUADRO for power and SPLITTER 4 for RGB channels 1, 2, 3 and 4.

My intention is to configure them to give a range of colors depending on the temperature, 2 for the CPU and 2 for the GPU.

Being cold the color blue and hot red.

I attach a screenshot of how I have it configured.

Since I can't see the fan channels, I don't know if I'm doing it correctly ...

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards!!!!
»japemo« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • Fans.JPG (230,4 kB - 90 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 16. März 2024, 05:16)
  • Led Controller CPU.JPG (139,4 kB - 88 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 29. März 2024, 02:20)
  • Led Controller GPU.JPG (138,08 kB - 87 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 22. März 2024, 08:53)

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 07:33

Since I can't see the fan channels, I don't know if I'm doing it correctly ...
??

You can freely arrange the controllers.

Do the LEDs light up? If not, please describe your wiring.

japemo

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 09:46

Hi Sebastian!!!

This is my wiring diagram

Diagram.jpg

You can see that in Quadro I have each fan in a channel and this I can see in QUADRO/FANS

Fans.JPG

But In RGBpx I can see each fan channel to control RGB

Led Controller CPU.JPG

Only I see strip and this is my doubt, I dont know and found how configure this part.

Noy my fans are iluminated but all same colors, but I want 1, 2 for CPU CPU and 3, 4 for GPU temp.

Do you understand me?

thanks!!!!

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:00

You need to know exact number of leds in each connected fan, and thus create a separate LED controller in Aquasuite for each fan connected, first controller for first fan from 1 to N LEDs, second from N+1 to 2N leds, third accordingly etc.
Meaning you have correctly connected all fans RGB to Splitty4 and it is connected from QUADRO RGBpx.

japemo

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:17

You need to know exact number of leds in each connected fan, and thus create a separate LED controller in Aquasuite for each fan connected, first controller for first fan from 1 to N LEDs, second from N+1 to 2N leds, third accordingly etc.
Meaning you have correctly connected all fans RGB to Splitty4 and it is connected from QUADRO RGBpx.

I understand...

So the correct configuration would be like this ...

Led Controllers v2.JPG

THX

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:40

japemo
Yes.

japemo

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:44

japemo
Yes.

Thanks!!!!" :thumbup:

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 22:53

For anybody who is interested, I have successfully modded some of my Corsair LED fan hubs to work with the Quadro and Splitty4... This has allowed me to plug in 16 Corsair ML fans to just one Quadro and Splitty4... Normally this would need 4 Quadro's and 4 Splitty4's, at significant extra cost and adding heaps more clutter in the case.

Please note, I'm talking about LED control only here, using RGBpx... Fan control is entirely seperate and much simpler.

I plugged in 11 ML fans tonight on a test bench and it all worked perfectly... But should also be fine with up to 16 fans. You can plug in more fans (up to 24) but are limited to 64 LEDs in total.

The mod involves cutting a small trace on the PCB of the corsair LED fan hub and add a short jumper wire. As well as making a 3-pin to 4-pin cable to connect each fan hub to the Splitty4.

I have confirmed that the Corsair addressable LED strips work with the Quadro as well. They simply require a custom cable as well.

Below is a photo of the PCB mod on the Corsair fan hub... Sorry for the crappy lighting, it's late at night here.

PLEASE NOTE... THIS MODDED FAN HUB WILL NO LONGER WORK WITH CORSAIR LIGHTING NODE PRODUCTS... IF YOU TRY THAT IT WILL PROBABLY BLOW UP YOUR FANS!!!! I HAVE USED A PIN THAT IS NORMALLY 5V AND CONNECTED IT TO THE DATA LINES OF THE FANS.
This is brilliant !

I have modified some Corsair hardware myself, and wired generic strips to their ports. I see exactly what you did, All the Corsair LED hubs do is loop the RGB data. Using the hubs (you already paid for) to do the looping, in groups of 6, then pumping it into 1 Corsair RGB port on the Splitty4. So for 16 fans you would need to modify 3 Corsair LED hubs. And then each LED hub plugs into a Corsair RGB port on the Splitty4, which provides +5VDC power and loops the data from port to port. The Corsair LED Hub normally plugs into an RGB port on a Lighting Node Pro or Command Pro. Can you just cut one end of that cable off and attach the 3-pin connector that plugs into a Corsair RGB port on the Splitty4? Those 3 pins being pin 1 - nothing, pin 2 data out, pin 3 data in? If you cut that Corsair 3-pin RGB cable in half, you could make 2 custom cables.

Again, brilliant !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (31. März 2021, 22:57)