• 18.04.2024, 05:43
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

vendredi 14 décembre 2018, 21:20

Can 3 of these pumps be detected in the aquaero or aquasuite software?

mardi 18 décembre 2018, 05:37

I thought I had seen the question asked, but I cannot find it, so I ask again: is it possible to make a virtual temperature with the D5 NEXT & aquasuite?

samedi 15 juin 2019, 08:14

Hello! For your advice please: I have a Gigant 3360 and will start a new build very soon with CPU (9990XE so lots of heat) and 2 x GPU waterblocks.
On another build I’ve had an Aquastream for many years running fine and I love the pump and the silence. For the build with the Gigant would you recommend I get 2 x Aquastream (in series) or 2 x D5 Next? (Or just 1 of either pump?). The pump(s) will be in the PC case. But I hope to make it very silent. Thank you very much.