• 16.04.2024, 23:32
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Aquaero6 - Connections

vendredi 1 février 2019, 03:59

Hi,

I am brand new to the Aquaero product range, and I've ordered a Bunch of Components to Monitor my Water Cool Loop.

In Summary, I have 2 Loops:
Loop 1 = 2 x GTX1080 TI
Loop 2 = Threadripper+Mobo (Mono Block), RAM, & Aquaero+Water Block

The AquaComputer Parts I Bought include:

1 x Aquaero 6 + Passive Heat Sink + WaterBlock
2 x AquaBus Inline Flow Sensors
4 x Inline Temp Sensors g1/4
1 x Farbwerk USB
2 x Splitty 9
1 x PowerAdjust USB 3
1 x Aquabus X4

On Each of the Loops I Have EK D5 PWM Pumps (Taken out of the EK Dual Revo Pump Top, and installed into 2 x Singularity Pump tops) - see: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-revo-d…erial-incl-pump
I Also have 8 Fans on Each of the Loops (Push, Pull on each 480 Radiator) = 16 fans total for watercooling

Connections that I know (please correct me if I'm Wrong)
  • 4 x Inline Temp Sensors will connect to the Temp Pins 1 - 4.
  • 4 x Temp Pins 5 - 8 I will be used as AirTemp Sensors for Case & Outside Temp.
  • 1 x AquaBusX4 will go into the Aquabus High Port on the Aquaero6
  • 2 of the PWM Channels will be connected to the 2 x Splitty 9's for Each loops Radiator FAN control
  • The Farbwerk Controller Will connect to one of the Aquabus4 Ports
  • 1 of the Flow Sensors will connect to the Flow Port on the Aquaero
  • The Other Flow Sensor will connect to the Aquabus Low Port

My Question then:
How do I Connect the 2 x PWM Pumps, & Case Fans?

• Do I Use 2 of the PWN Channels for the 2 x EK Pumps (Apparently "the Pumps used in the REVO EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller") So I'm hoping these will work with the Aquaero PWM without having to MOD the PWN Connections, as mentioned here: https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…l#post_21956203?
  • Or Do I Connect the Case Fans to the PWM Channel, and then use the Flow and the Fan PWM headers on the PowerAdjust to connect the D5 Pumps?

I Still want to control the Pumps Individually.

Any Help / Recommendation would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

vendredi 1 février 2019, 08:37

how many case fans do you need to connect?
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

vendredi 1 février 2019, 11:08

only 3

lundi 4 février 2019, 09:08

How are the case fans setup, are they for intake of extraction, are they all doing the same job? I'm trying to workout how many more fan connections you need. If say they are all extraction for instance, can they all run at the same speed based on ambient case temp? If so you have 1 fan connection on the poweradjust 3.

I have a very similar setup however I have to d5's running in parallel on one loop so I only use 1 of the PWM on the Aquaero both on a splitty9. That leaves me one for intake fans and the one on the poweradjust for extraction. However with the introduction of the Quadro you could just add that to give you 4 more PWM fan connections :thumbup:
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

lundi 11 février 2019, 07:13

Hi,

No the case Fans are only for Intake (High Flow Rate Fans), so that I can build up positive pressure in the case.