• 19.04.2024, 02:48
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Railgun

RGBpx future

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:41am

So I’ve just purchased a block for a 2080ti.

I’m running 2x 6XTs, 2x PA3 Ultras and a Farbwerk. Needless to say, I have no RGBpx interface at the moment.

I’m going to assume, and hope, that the AQ7 in whatever form will have a native RGBpx interface.

In the meantime, it looks as though I’m stuck with a native interface on the MOBO (RVE) as the only AC options are a farbwerk 360, QUADRO, or splitty 4, the latter of which is redundant as I don’t need more fan outputs and I don’t want the former; yet another device added to the AC chain.

Can you guys confirm that RGBpx will be a native interface on new AQ7 devices or otherwise better integrated with similarly existing products?

Actually, looking at the QUADRO, would there be any native mounting options to the same mounting plate for the PA devices? I could replace a PA with one of those if I can keep the same physical setup.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Railgun" (Apr 11th 2019, 11:45am)

Stephan

Administrator

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 4:47pm

We already stated that RGBpx will be available at nearly any upcoming product.

Railgun

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 5:33pm

Cool.

That said, any ETA of a Poweradjust 4, new farbwerk that can control old and new strips that will work with the existing bezel?

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 9:24pm

any ETA of a Poweradjust 4

the new Poweradjust ist the QUADRO.

Railgun

Friday, April 12th 2019, 9:30am

And can that mount to the pre-existing bezel for the old versions? And does it have a status light as the pre-existing PAs?

No, doesn’t look like it can. It looks as though it has to mount to the side of a wall.

While there’s this idea to kill off 5 1/4 drive bay things, would it have been that difficult to design this to be compatible with your existing ecosystem?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Railgun" (Apr 12th 2019, 9:33am)

Friday, April 12th 2019, 9:51am

The size and the mounting holes are the same.
Only the led is not available.

farbwerk 360, farbwerk, poweradjust, quadro .. all pcbs has the same dimensions and mounting holes.

Railgun

Friday, April 12th 2019, 11:19am

Thanks. I guess I’ll give it a go.

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 1:01am

Wish they had the LEDs so if I changed the Farbwerk to Farbwerk 360, I could always install them on my 5 1/2 bezel I have installed.

Railgun

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 8:37am

I’m going to try to rig one up once I receive mine.