• 16.04.2024, 06:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 14. Oktober 2019, 02:09

Just wow. That's one heck of a external system you got there. I'm guessing you use QDC's to your rig? Some pics would be nice of that as well. :D

Montag, 14. Oktober 2019, 15:17

Well... I was almost going to just stick with the Pwm D5 Pumps....but now the launch of a Playground https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…-aquasuite-x-5/

.... DOES that bring the value back to taking on the D5 Next Pump :?:

Montag, 14. Oktober 2019, 20:49

Just wow. That's one heck of a external system you got there. I'm guessing you use QDC's to your rig? Some pics would be nice of that as well. :D

I used the Alphacool Eiszapfen HF quick release connector kit G3/8 inner thread with reducing nipple G1/4.
They are large, but since they are external it doesn't matter, and allows better flow.

Montag, 14. Oktober 2019, 21:08

Well... I was almost going to just stick with the Pwm D5 Pumps....but now the launch of a Playground https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…-aquasuite-x-5/

.... DOES that bring the value back to taking on the D5 Next Pump :?:

For me, personally, it would not. I was initially awed by the D5 NEXT when it was released, but it is more bulky than the D5 PWM, and there is no cost advantage. What I mean is, the (D5 Next) = 119,90 and the (D5 PWM @ 74,90 + QUADRO @ 39,90) = 114,80, with more fan ports and fan curve controllers.

It depends on YOUR build and YOUR preferences.