• 20.04.2024, 05:18
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

_AK_

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 6:03am

When you try to download Aquasuite X4 and install after reinstalling Windows 10, an error occurs.

The server was unavailable last night.

I ask you to drop me the installer, I can not configure my system because of this!

mditsch

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 8:16am

you can download it here:

https://aquacomputer.com/software.html

_AK_

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 9:18am

you can download it here:

https://aquacomputer.com/software.html
This error occurs after downloading the installer using your link. Otherwise, where would I get the print screen, which is in the post above ...

Dundys

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 4:58pm

Try changing Time Zones or check your current time. For the first time ever I had this happening also and nothing would work until I started changing Time Zones, try it, it might work

bojer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 9:28pm

D5 Next showing as some USB device. Can you fix this? Thanks.
bojer has attached the following image:
  • 231.png

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 2:49pm

Version X7 (insider) with many bugfixes is online.
Version X8 is online and fix some issues from X7.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 1:49pm

mhmm, my version X7 (insider) does not show X8 update as available (insider is checked). Guess I will manually download it.
Still hoping you are working on implementing push notification to the Windows Notification service for those of us who minimize on startup.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 2:29pm

You can also use the dowloader to install the aquasuite.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:12pm

Downloader?
I went to https://aquacomputer.de/software.html to download the update.
My version X7 was not aware of an update, so no downloading option was given in the aquasuite.
Am wondering If I was the only instance, or if others also did not have their X7 version detect X8 availability?

Friday, November 15th 2019, 10:33pm

My X7 didn't notify me of X8 until I rebooted my PC. It showed X8 available then
Downloader?
I went to https://aquacomputer.de/software.html to download the update.
My version X7 was not aware of an update, so no downloading option was given in the aquasuite.
Am wondering If I was the only instance, or if others also did not have their X7 version detect X8 availability?

Zagdima

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 9:46pm

Hello. I have farbwerk nano. And on version X6-x7 the audio analyzer works fine. But on X8 they any sound exist in system it shows only 2 small bars for left and right channels. See picture 1. On previous version was a lot of bars under the main sound selector menu. See picture 2. So for now my spectrum analyzer doesnt work. What can be a problem?

mditsch

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:01pm

Hello. I have farbwerk nano. And on version X6-x7 the audio analyzer works fine. But on X8 they any sound exist in system it shows only 2 small bars for left and right channels. See picture 1. On previous version was a lot of bars under the main sound selector menu. See picture 2. So for now my spectrum analyzer doesnt work. What can be a problem?
[attach]7071[/attach]

[attach]7072[/attach]

Are these two services running?

softlion

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:12pm

Aquasuite X8:
it've just installed it.
After install the CPU of the AquaComputerService.exe process is 50% and stays at 50%.
X6 worked perfectly.

Plz bug fix asap.

=======
UPDATE
=======
I found a way to fix the issue:
- quit acquasuite
- open acquasuite in admin mode (run as administrator)
- stop the acquasuite service using acquasuite/service/stop button
- start the acquasuite service using acquasuite/service/start button
It won't take 50% CPU anymore

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "softlion" (Nov 20th 2019, 7:31pm)

Zagdima

Monday, November 25th 2019, 8:07pm

[attach]7071[/attach]

[attach]7072[/attach]

Are these two services running?

Yes. Now i'm on X6 and everything works but not on x8

Hopper64

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 2:15pm

Tried Installing X.9 without success. It simply comes back to version X.8. Uninstalled the whole software suite, rebooted, downloaded the installer to X.4 and updated which brought me to X.8 even though X.9 is available.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 2:52pm

Try ist now again.

Hopper64

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 3:06pm

Try ist now again.

Yes. That fixed it. Thanks!!
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

hockeythug

Unregistered

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 11:42pm

Nm. Fixed

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hockeythug" (Dec 23rd 2019, 11:50pm)

MStauning

No HWInfo support?

Friday, January 10th 2020, 8:15am

Well just updated my license, and now Aquasuite cant see any sensors from _HWInfo.
Its X.11 relase date 20-12-2019
MStauning has attached the following file:
  • NOHWInfo.jpg (32.43 kB - 1,070 times downloaded - Last download: Yesterday, 12:57pm)

Friday, January 10th 2020, 8:28am

Restart your computer afer the Update.