• 26.04.2024, 13:26
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

orkusmg

Aquasuite crashes

Friday, January 17th 2020, 1:59pm

Dears,

Aquasuite crashes on windows start, also I can not start it manually later. It tries to start and closes itself. Aquasuite service is working fine so all my setings are being handled as they would.

I just can not switch the app on. It used to work for over a year. I have newer version of Microsft .NET installed than the one required for Aquasuite to work.

If I reinstall Aquasuite - will I loose all settings I have? I'm scared to touch it now since at least the service is running fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

in Event Viewer I can see error reports but not much valuable (at lkeast for me) info inside them

#mce_temp_url#

Monday, January 20th 2020, 9:56am

in Event Viewer I can see error reports but not much valuable (at lkeast for me) info inside them
post the content from the logs. and a few more informations about you system. Hardware, Software, Windows Version ,....