• 27.04.2024, 15:06
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Can't install aquasuite

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 9:31pm

Are the servers offline? I've just reinstalled windows but aquasuite doesn't seem to want to play. The installer keeps saying:
"Connection to Aqua Computer server failed. Check your internet and firewall setting. Make sure your system time is set correctly."

My system time is correct, and I've switched the firewall off completely. I'm able to post this, so I think I've probably got a working internet connection...

Stephan

Administrator

Friday, March 27th 2020, 10:14am

Should work - please try again.

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 7:10pm

Same issue for me. aquasuite_setup.exe tries to contact backend2.aquacomputer.de then gives the error "Connection to Aqua Computer failed...". I can ping that url so don't think it's a networrk issue and time is synced corectly.

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 7:33am

Should work - please try again.
You didn't download yesterday!

Today the download speed went back 30 years ago.