• 16.04.2024, 19:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

How can I calibrate the temp sensor of the MPS400?

Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 04:39

I just installed a couple of them into my system tonight. One of them is showing that the coolant temp is actually going up (compared to the value from the D5 Next on the same loop) as it goes through the radiator. I'm guessing this is not correct.

Is there a good way to recalibrate these sensors?

RE: How can I calibrate the temp sensor of the MPS400?

Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 08:29

I just installed a couple of them into my system tonight. One of them is showing that the coolant temp is actually going up (compared to the value from the D5 Next on the same loop) as it goes through the radiator. I'm guessing this is not correct.

Is there a good way to recalibrate these sensors?
The temp sensor in the MPS 400 does not make direct contact with the liquid in the system and from my experience always read a higher number than the actual water temp.
My suggestion is to ditch the MPS 400 and take a look at the High flow USB sensor, it is the most accurate flow sensor you can get and it does not need any calibration on your part.

hugemon

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 16:15

Aquasuite has offset feature which can help.

Set the pump to maximum and set the system at idle. (No CPU or GPU utilization)
Turn the radiator fans off (or set it at minimum).

Ideally coolant delta temperature should be close to zero in this situation.
(Not much heat load, maximum flow = minimum coolant delta. My system shows 0.0~0.1 in this case...)

Adjust the offsets to match two temperature sensors.