• 27.04.2024, 17:09
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DirtyBear

MPS 400 flow no reading ! WHY ?????

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 11:17am

Hi

Before the MPS 400 working great at my old setup

But after I switch to a new case the 6 LT did detect the MPS 400 but no reading

so please is there any way I could fix this ?? Please help
DirtyBear has attached the following images:
  • Untitled.png
  • Untitled.png2.png

mditsch

RE: MPS 400 flow no reading ! WHY ?????

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 11:51am

Hi

Before the MPS 400 working great at my old setup

But after I switch to a new case the 6 LT did detect the MPS 400 but no reading

so please is there any way I could fix this ?? Please help

maybe your flow is too low because of (for exmaple) air in the loop? Your MPS is specified from 80l/h to 400l/h. When your flow is too much below 80l/h it will be the case, that it is showing "nothing"

DirtyBear

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 7:03pm

If that simple I dont need to ask but thx

mditsch

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 6:39am

If that simple I dont need to ask but thx

then for helping, you should describe what you have made for to be sure, that you have enough flow in your build. What are with the temps of your componentes and water? Are they ok and on which level? If they are fine, then it could be, that your MPS is defect.

Friday, July 31st 2020, 6:05am

Another thing to check, when I installed my MPS400 I had a similar problem but mine was caused my a pressure build up within the loop. To fix it I installed THIS to the top of my reservoir.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bartdude" (Jul 31st 2020, 6:07am)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"