• 26.09.2020, 10:15
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Monday, August 17th 2020, 1:08pm

try to install the lastest vcredist package from microsoft.

Have you installed the aquasuite into the default path:

Quoted

C:\Program Files\aquasuite
and all windows Updates installed?

Monday, August 17th 2020, 1:28pm

Thanks, yes I've installed into default folder. And .net 4.8 runtime package from the installer link to Microsoft site

Actually after installing the latest graphics drivers this fixed the issue. Don't know whether it was the graphics driver itself or the redist package installed along with the nvidia package.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "rad" (Aug 17th 2020, 2:06pm)

henson0115

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 11:10am

anyone else notice that the until you restart the service, nothing happens with the fans after x26, if i restart the service it works and its not all the time, appears random.

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 12:43pm

anyone else notice that the until you restart the service, nothing happens with the fans after x26, if i restart the service it works and its not all the time, appears random.
Have you tried increasing the 'Start delay' in the aquasuite settings tab? start_delay.jpg

Hopper64

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 12:30am

Noticed the new X.27 version. I guess this is available for download since it’s not an insider. There is no date or version designation for the download. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Asus R6EE, Intel 10900X @ 5.0, EVGA 2080 Ti, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F4-4000C18Q2-64GTZR, Asus ROG PG349Q, EKWB Magnitude RGB and Quantum Kinetic D5, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Strix Flare, Asus ROG Gladius II Origin

henson0115

Monday, September 14th 2020, 2:32pm

Have you tried increasing the 'Start delay' in the aquasuite settings tab? [attach]7688[/attach]
no will try this thanks!

actually tried x27 first, this makes it even worse, if i enable any of the hardware monitoring (tick the hardware monitoring boxes), the fans get stuck at like 1300rpm, if i disable all fo the options, they work again. i am also using hwinfo and i think its a clash with this.

now gunna try adjusting the start up delay

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "henson0115" (Sep 14th 2020, 2:36pm)

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 1:13am

i am also using hwinfo and i think its a clash with this.

I, and many, use HWiNFO and I have never had a conflict related to it.
Hopefully delaying the startup will improve your user experience.

henson0115

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 5:28pm

ive changed the delay to 2 seconds and so far so good, if i see any other similar issues i will adjust to 3 and so on. the monitoring conflict has subsequently gone away. very odd but at least its working as intended now! thanks again for the assist :)

henson0115

Yesterday, 6:28pm

ive changed the delay to 2 seconds and so far so good, if i see any other similar issues i will adjust to 3 and so on. the monitoring conflict has subsequently gone away. very odd but at least its working as intended now! thanks again for the assist :)
gets a bit odder, every now and again randomly, the service needs a reboot after start up, else the fans will ignore the curve. once rebooted (the service) it all works fine.