• 08.05.2024, 20:41
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VISION Glow table top issue

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 2:27pm

Hello,

I received a "VISION Glow table top unit" this morning and so I connected it.
So the device turned on with the light and the information on the screen.
I then wanted to set the options in aquasuite, this one asked me to update the firmware because it was incompatible with the current version.
At 48% aquasuite displays a message telling me that the update had encountered an error and that I had to stop my power supply for 20 seconds and restart the update, I did what it asked me but I still have the same problem and now I have nothing left on the screen and the lights are off.

What can I do?
kikzy has attached the following image:
  • 2020-10-06 140003.png

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 2:33pm

looks like an usb issue. connect only the vision device. disconnect all other usb devices.
ensure all your drivers / bios .. is up to date. Try to flash the device again with the aquasuite. (do not uninstall the aquasuite)

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 1:27pm

ok, i tried everything , same issue.

What can i do ?

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Thursday, October 15th 2020, 1:17pm

If possible, try the update with a different PC. It would not not be the first time that a PC has a unstable USB connection that does not allow an update.

Saturday, October 17th 2020, 5:33pm

problem solved ! did the update on different computer.

Thank alot :thumbsup: