• 27.04.2024, 18:09
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Octo shipping - canada

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 3:50am

Hey folks, i noted that the estimated cost to courier, via UPS, an octo is ~100 euros. Obivously, this is incorrect. Maybe the weight noted is wrong? apparently an octo weighs 0.1xxkg, and the weight used for shipping auto calculation is 1.088kg .... that is in insane amount of packaging for a tiny octo!

Is this in error? i would think that it would not cost 100 euro to send a tiny Octo package to canada. I mean, these things are tiny right? about the size of a deck of playing cards?

Along these lines, i see there is a padded envelope option - no tracking available unfortunately - i'm wondering about protection for the product... does it get put into a slim protective hard plastic case or something?

I'd email AC direct, but i don't see a contact us link anywhere.

Thanks!

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 4:14am

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 4:30am

ty!

wpuser

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 4:30am

Yes, you should ask them via mail.

The shipping costs to Canada should be € 37,90 according to the shop: Shipping Costs

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 5:43am

yup already done, thanks again above!