• 27.04.2024, 14:37
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Airplex GIGANT 3360 inlet and outlet port

lundi 18 janvier 2021, 06:04

Does anyone know which port on the bottom backside of the radiator is the inlet and outlet or does it not matter?

lundi 18 janvier 2021, 12:13

Hope THIS helps

lundi 18 janvier 2021, 19:06

Thank you InfoSeeker. That is what I needed. I had the inlet and outlet backwards, but I was only rinsing the radiator at most for several cycles that lasted only a few seconds. That thread will also help with mounting the pump and reservoir inside the radiator, which was going to be my next question.

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "Syndra" (18 janvier 2021, 19:07)

lundi 18 janvier 2021, 19:54

I went the route I did in order to have dual pumps.
If you only use a single pump in the gigant, it may be best to use the aquacomputer solution.
With their solution you should be able to mount a few fans inside the bottom half/.

Discussions similaires