• 25.04.2024, 06:19
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 20th 2020, 9:30am

OCTO has for all channels a internal Pull-UP for non compliant fans.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 12:17pm

The signal connection that can be connected to the motherboard.
What function does this do? Is it a safety to shutdown the computer if there is an alarm from the flow or temperature sensor?

uote below

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 1:25pm

The signal connection that can be connected to the motherboard.
What function does this do? Is it a safety to shutdown the computer if there is an alarm from the flow or temperature sensor?

Quote below from the Manual... to be used in conjunction with Item # 53216 & properly configured.

Quoted

5.9. Connector “signal”
The signal output can be connected to the power switch header of the motherboard
using an additional specialized cable (53216, not included in delivery).
Pin assignment:
  • Pin 1: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA
  • Pin 2: do not connect!
  • Pin 3: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA

4WDBenio

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 6:18am

OCTO has for all channels a internal Pull-UP for non compliant fans.

Hi,

Can the OCTO support and control 2x Aqua Computer D5 PWM PUMPS
1) As standalone
and
2) As connected to Aquaero via OCTO?

Thank you

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 7:27am

Can the OCTO support and control 2x Aqua Computer D5 PWM PUMPS
1) As standalone
and
2) As connected to Aquaero via OCTO?

Yes, this is the same. You connect only the PWM/Tacho cable, the power for the pump come from your PSU.

Thursday, March 19th 2020, 11:33pm

Hello,

Does the octo work with Corsair ML Pros 140 the non led ones? Only I’ve just connected it all up with 6 140 ml pro and pump with 4 temp probes. 2 measuring water temp and the other 2 air temp and turned on my system and only the pumps working the fans haven’t spun up. There just off. I’ve not been able to download the software yet as I’m draining and cleaning my loop before i get everything connected up again. Cheers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Badgerslayer7" (Mar 20th 2020, 12:46am)

Friday, September 24th 2021, 8:39pm

If connecting the OCTO via USB to the motherboard, is there a limit to the number of OCTO's that can be used and programmed in the aquasuite? I have two separate loops and a total of 16 fans in my computer that I would like to monitor and control individually.

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 1:08am

If connecting the OCTO via USB to the motherboard, is there a limit to the number of OCTO's that can be used and programmed in the aquasuite? I have two separate loops and a total of 16 fans in my computer that I would like to monitor and control individually.

There may be a limit, but it will be well beyond your needs. Running multiple OCTO's is fully supported, each OCTO will have it's own tab in the aquasuite.