• 26.04.2024, 07:44
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

lundi 28 janvier 2019, 22:24

Well, I guess so... It should work, theoretically.

eaonflux

mercredi 30 janvier 2019, 09:33

It works for me... No issue whatsoever.
I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ).

Aquaero 6.
ah thanks i wil order it and try it.
1 split for the aquaero and the other chained to the hubby7 i guess?

mditsch

mercredi 30 janvier 2019, 12:37

sorry to ask, but how should this work for the phyics behind? Asking, because here will two devices change signals at one connection?

It works for me... No issue whatsoever.
I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ).

Aquaero 6.
ah thanks i wil order it and try it.
1 split for the aquaero and the other chained to the hubby7 i guess?

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "mditsch" (30 janvier 2019, 12:39)

jeudi 31 janvier 2019, 21:37

USB - S is for "serial".

It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub.

mditsch

vendredi 1 février 2019, 06:54

USB - S is for "serial".

It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub.

yes, Serial and not parallel and when you're using a splitter cable you're using it in parallel...
Why do we stupid people than use always electronical USB hubs instead simple splitter cables?
When you have two headers are these headers always two from each other independent electronical USB channels.

Ok, it seems I'm wrong because you're saying it is always working. Please light my fire and describe the technical theory why it is working. I'm always interested in learning new things.

Ce message a été modifié 3 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "mditsch" (1 février 2019, 18:34)

vendredi 21 janvier 2022, 01:35

USB - S is for "serial".

yes, Serial and not parallel and when you're using a splitter cable you're using it in parallel...
Why do we stupid people than use always electronical USB hubs instead simple splitter cables?
When you have two headers are these headers always two from each other independent electronical USB channels.

Ok, it seems I'm wrong because you're saying it is always working. Please light my fire and describe the technical theory why it is working. I'm always interested in learning new things.
Reading it now... I don't know if you are still interested, but in practice the protocol negotiate multiple devices from the same header. Here you can find it how it works in short:
https://electronics.stackexchange.com/qu…llisions/356728

USB - B is a bus: it means multiple devices are on the same lane ready to communicate. Like on the road, a single bus visits all the stops.
Of course having multiple devices means reduced performance, but it's not really a problem for this device.

Discussions similaires