• 27.04.2024, 19:05
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

anub1s21

Octo question (unable to save fan label's/names?)

Monday, May 16th 2022, 6:44pm

i've looked around as i can't be the only one with this problem but...how do i get my Octo to remember my fan label's?
i keep changing the name from fan 1 to Corsair LL , fan 2 to Noctua NF-A25x15, fan 3 to pump etc. but if i restart my pc...it's back to fan 1/2/3. now i've tried changing it and then saving it as a profile but that doesn't work (it does for every single fan setting....but not the name/label).
is this just not a thing or can i get that to work somehow? i currently know what fan is where but in a few month's i'll be back to looking for hints like the max fan rpm to figure out what it is >.<

Monday, May 16th 2022, 9:45pm

For me, when I name the PWM port in the 'Fan setup' section, it retains the given name until I change it (name.jpg)

anub1s21

Tuesday, May 17th 2022, 6:38pm

huh... so i've done that 3 or 4 times and it hasn't remembered it once, this time i quit aquasuite, and restarted it to see if it would remember...it did..oke, now a reboot (my pc actually shut itself down because it was done re-encoding a file :P) and ...it now remembers... YAY...why this time though?

glad it works but even more confused :P Victory.jpg

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "anub1s21" (May 17th 2022, 6:46pm)