• 13.05.2024, 02:54
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

leakshield membrane help

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 4:40pm

So just 6 months ago, I set up my aquacomputer waterblocks along with leakshield and d5 next pump (ULTITUBE 150 bundle). I ordered everythingb except for a proper coolant. So what i did was added distilled water along with biocide/concentrated liquid from Barrow (because barrow was the only such liquid available in my country).
6 Months later, opened up my PC, found all the TYGON 3603 tubes stained with pink colour (since i used red liquid in 1 litre of distilled water). Waterblocks and rads are fine, no stains at all. Now problem is that little cotton in middle of LEAKSHIELD, its pink.. should i wash it? soak it? i dont want to buy a replacement as yet cause i cant really import stuff in my country these days due to government's policy. Pls see pics n advice.
LoudAR has attached the following files:

Hufeisen

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 5:48pm

Buy Isopropanol (Isopropyl alcohol / IPA), put some drops of it onto the pink membrane, then carefully touch the membrane with a sheet of toilet paper (or something similar) to remove the Isopropanol. Do not rub.

If that does not work, you can buy a replacement membrane here: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=4192