• 09.05.2024, 05:32
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dundys

aquasuite Subscription key!!!

Tuesday, March 26th 2024, 7:45pm

Hi aquacomuter team,

Few days ago I have purchased and applied my aquasuite subscription key and afterwords it would show "Includes updates service until 2025_03_28. Today shows until 2024 which was before I updated subscription. I only registered my aquaero 6XT.

Help would be appreciated

Btw. Just know this on the left under "Update Service" shows until 2025, but on the right which yesterday showed until 2025, today shows 2024...is that a software bug?
Dundys has attached the following file:
  • Untitled.jpg (88.89 kB - 47 times downloaded - Last download: Yesterday, 11:45pm)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dundys" (Mar 27th 2024, 3:49am)

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 7:31am

maybe an display error.
you can delete this file:

Source code

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite.license

When you restart your aquasuite, the file is refreshed with the correct informations.

Dundys

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 3:03pm

That fixed it.
Thank you :thumbsup: