• 22.05.2024, 19:44
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Profile switching not working in X78

mercredi 17 avril 2024, 11:33

I upgraded from X47 to X78 and now profile switching only works within Aquasuite on the Aquaero -> System page. It no longer switches profiles in the upper right corner of Aquasuite or in the system tray.
I then reinstalled X78 as a new installation by deleting all data and restored a backup of my profiles but the problem persists.
The Aquaero 5 XT has the latest firmware.
Is this a known problem with X78?

mercredi 17 avril 2024, 11:37

You have to assign the profile switch as a command to the global profile. The icon in the menu bar and the tray icon only selects a global profile.

mercredi 17 avril 2024, 12:32

Thanks. It works now.
I don't remember having to do this in X47. Is this a feature that's been added since then? I'm not sure I understand its purpose.

mercredi 17 avril 2024, 12:55

Not sure, but I think it was always like that.

The purpose is that you can process different actions at once with a profile switch.

Discussions similaires