• 23.04.2024, 09:15
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TwinPlex Pro and Multi-Switch?

Saturday, July 30th 2005, 9:31pm

Greetings...

Anyone know when I can lay my hands on a Multi-Switch or TwinPlex Pro? A few weeks ago it was slated to be released within a few days and then zilch and no one seems to be talking. :-X Need to know at least about the Multi-Switch as if I can get it really soon I will put off building my own. Otherwise where can I get the programming commands that are available off the Aquabus?

Any word on a TwinPlex Pro Silber edition? I could use three of these immediately. ;D

Re: TwinPlex Pro and Multi-Switch?

Sunday, July 31st 2005, 8:09pm

No. And you already knew that nobody can tell. ;)

Monday, August 1st 2005, 9:36am

Well I was hoping someone got the "good news" during the weekend LAN party. So if it is going to be a while I could make my own, but I need the acceptable commands and the Aquabus structure.

Monday, August 1st 2005, 7:32pm

Hy,

The Multiswitch works already...but AC needs some time for
the shopsystem I think one or two weeks, Stephan said end of
July but we have already August...

Gruß Max Payne

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 2:14am

Well if they already work and everything is copasetic why can't their distributors get them because they don't use the webshop to order it, correct?

Is everyone on vacation or something like that?