• 16.04.2024, 14:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Re: I'm from the States... A few questions.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 19:17

it should look the same...just one fan less so its 12 centimetres shorter...maybe AC can say something sure...
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 20:10

Oh, I see... Are the fans placed below the radiator? or above on the external setup? Is there a better spot to have the fans either having air pushed through or pulling air through?

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 20:13

as far i can see you`ll have to fix them on the upper side.but with this baby even passiv-mode(without fans) is possible 8) but in hot environment better check your temperature and, if needed, place some fans.

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 20:34

here are the pics of the rads on top of he case

here our little monster ;D

and here with the fans

Sonntag, 9. März 2003, 23:43

Ok, everything looks good. I will most likly get the 240 radiator, the internal mount, and the resivoir with internal mount. I will put the rad on top, and the res where gecko placed his. I had a few more performance questions. What is the best order for things to go through. I was thinking pump-cpu-chipset-gfx-rad-res-back to the pump. Again, anyword on US distribution?

Montag, 10. März 2003, 00:01

it doesn`t make any difference which comes first and which last...built it like t fits best :)

Montag, 10. März 2003, 00:05

Hi

you don´t have to look at the order of the componts. It has no preference for the performance. The difference of the temperature is perhaps 1 degree celcius. Sole exception is that the surge tank should be before the pump, because the pump cannot suck the water self. There must be water in the pump so that it can work.

CU MISZOU

Adrian

Montag, 10. März 2003, 00:22

Zitat von »Mrdonbonjovi«

I had a few more performance questions. What is the best order for things to go through. I was thinking pump-cpu-chipset-gfx-rad-res-back to the pump. Again, anyword on US distribution?

Hi
Your order for the components is ok, note you have to put the pump directly after the res - afterwards just put the components in any order.
I dont know if US shipping is possible - try sending a email to support <mailto:support@aqua-computer.de>. Im sure they can help you with your order.
Good luck with your Project
Adrian
Mein Sys: MSI K7T266 Pro-R, AMD AthlonXP 1800+, 256MB PC-2100 DDR-RAM, Gainward Geforce3 Ti200 64MB, 2x Maxtor 60GB 7200UPM Platten an Raid-Controller, Lite-ON LTR16102B CD-RW, Teac 54x CD-ROM - Alles schön in einem Chieftec Dragon-Bigtower (DA-01B-D) verpackt zusammen mit nem 240er set - Wakü rulz

Montag, 10. März 2003, 00:56

Thanks everyone, now that this is all figured out I need to work my ass off at my job! I'll be building my next computer around June/July, I will probably get the watercooling setup in June so I can have my computer running in July. Oh yea! One more thing, I took french and latin in school instead of german so i can't really understand the site. (an english site might help mods!) The plug and cool stuff seems to be popular, but I have no idea what it is/how it works. Since I would be ordering from the states I don't want to buy a ton from Europe cause of the shipping and international taxing, but if they work with all types of tubing and are that much better than barbs... Thank you all again!

geCKo

Montag, 10. März 2003, 01:14

you'd like to know how p'n C works?!? No problem it's easier than it looks like. you just push the "pur"-tube 2cm into the connection. that's all! It's realy easy and "water-resistant". If you want to get of the tube just push the ring around the connection down and pull the tube! I hope you understand the explaination my english isn't the best.

geCKo
NF7-S=XP1700@2300mhz=512mb Twin/WB=V8440

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Amn neme ein Blat Papie.

Montag, 10. März 2003, 01:33

Hi
Perhaps you want something for your eyes.

EDIT: The forum turns legris into plug and cool. You must erase the dot of le.gris. Then it must work.

http://www.le.gris.com/le.gris/en_US/home2.nsf/vuid/Con32

you must click on the small picture on the right of the System LF3000.

Bye MISZOU

Montag, 10. März 2003, 01:39

link doesn't work.

Montag, 10. März 2003, 02:09

www.legris.com/legris/en_US/home2.nsf/vuid/Con32

Vibes
XP1700 @XP2600+,8RDA+,2xSamsung PC2700 512MB,Hercules 9700pro,WD800JB 80GB Special Edition,Sound Blaster Audigy2,Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700,LianLi PC70 (gedämmt),Kühlung->Pumpe,HDD (eigenbau),Chipsatz,Graka,CPU,HTFdual,AT ... IDL 37C LAST 41C

Montag, 10. März 2003, 02:56

for some reason it isn't working for me... I can't even get the www.plug&cool.com to work?

JE

Montag, 10. März 2003, 14:24

oh yes.. its not legris.com, but l e g r i s.com (without the spaces) The forum software changes l.egris into legris.
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs