• 26.04.2024, 19:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 02:21

Hi Shoggy,

Any updates on this?

Montag, 12. November 2012, 09:03

Has not been reviewed so far.

Montag, 12. November 2012, 09:06

Any ETA on when it will be?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JinTu« (12. November 2012, 09:07)

Montag, 12. November 2012, 09:07

End of this week.

Montag, 12. November 2012, 16:44

JinTu,
Is it possiable for you to give the source of your USB Isolator?
Thank You.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 00:11

JinTu,
Is it possiable for you to give the source of your USB Isolator?
Thank You.
Sure thing LarryWill729,

I picked mine up from Amazon for $35. Just search for "Multi-purpose USB Isolator (Built-in DC-DC)".

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 02:15

As promised, Aquacomputer reviewed my Aquaero 5XT this week and Shoggy e-mailed me the results today. Unfortunately the results are not good: the main controller and display are damaged and cannot be repaired :cursing: AC did offer to replace my unit at a reasonable price, so I have taken them up on their offer.

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 20:03

Sorry to hear it wasn't economical to repair, at least you have a USB isolator ready to go now, and I'll keep that in mind for future radbox builds if the aquaero is going to be powered from a separate supply. It's great that the AC guys will do you a replacement at less than normal retail - it's service like this that makes me keep recommending aquacomputer stuff everywhere I post.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, 08:42

My refurbished Aquaero 5XT arrived yesterday after spending the prior week in customs. Thanks to Shoggy for turning it around so quickly!

I'll try hooking everything back up again this weekend and see how it goes.

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012, 02:30

I'm happy to report that my Aquaero 5XT is functioning again, and with the addition of the USB isolator is communicating with a host machine.

Unfortunately, it looks like the issue with display/touchscreen plastic popping off, and sending phantom keys was not addressed during the time in Aquacomputer's shop. I ultimately had to remove the display/touchscreen plastic cover and set the sensitivity to 1 so the screen doesn't constantly cycle and use the IR remote to control the unit instead of the touchscreen.

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 09:44

I'm happy to report that my Aquaero 5XT is functioning again, and with the addition of the USB isolator is communicating with a host machine.

Unfortunately, it looks like the issue with display/touchscreen plastic popping off, and sending phantom keys was not addressed during the time in Aquacomputer's shop. I ultimately had to remove the display/touchscreen plastic cover and set the sensitivity to 1 so the screen doesn't constantly cycle and use the IR remote to control the unit instead of the touchscreen.
I did notice that the config lists an option to disable the keys, but don't know if this will also disable the IR remote, or just the touchscreen keys. Can anyone comment on this?

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 09:48

It only disables the buttons of the device. The remote can be also disabled in the menu of the aquaero (not possible through software).

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 09:52

It only disables the buttons of the device. The remote can be also disabled in the menu of the aquaero (not possible through software).
Thanks Shoggy,

Any thoughts on why the device is still receiving phantom keys after the repair? It seems to both happen when powered by the external supply, or only via USB regardless of what I set the sensitivity setting to and should have been seen while under test in your shop.

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 10:31

Pretty sure it is the common problem with different environments. We have seen it several times that devices work in PC 1 without any problems while they turn mad in PC 2 for an unknown reason. It quite often has to do with the grounding in the case and/or the PSU. I remember customers which switched to another PSU and all their problems were gone.