• 28.04.2024, 10:54
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mandrix

Limit to number of curve controllers?

Friday, November 16th 2012, 3:27am

I can't set up more than 4 curve controllers. Is this a limit or a bug?
I'm running Aquasuite release 1, I never tried more than 4 on the beta.

Friday, November 16th 2012, 7:06am

jes, the numer of each controller type is limited.
4 - curve controller
8 - setpoint
16 - 2-point
32 - preset
1 - rgb

mandrix

Friday, November 16th 2012, 11:21am

Didn't see that one coming. Is it resource heavy, or some particular reason why there can't be more?

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mandrix" (Nov 16th 2012, 11:22am)

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 11:47pm

@sebastian Any chance that we can get additional curves on the Aquaero 6 LT when combined with a QUADRO / OCTO?
4 Curves for a total of 12 fans is a little less.
Seeing that this was already an issue ages ago, there might be a possibility to implement this these days?

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 4:01am

@sebastian Any chance that we can get additional curves on the Aquaero 6 LT when combined with a QUADRO / OCTO?
4 Curves for a total of 12 fans is a little less.
Seeing that this was already an issue ages ago, there might be a possibility to implement this these days?

If you slave a quadro/octo to an aquaero WITH aquabus, you loose the curve controllers from the quadro/octo, and have only the 4 curve controllers from the aquaero.
If you do NOT slave the quadro/octo to an aquaero, connecting only by USB, you will have 4 controllers from the aquaero AND 4/8 from the quadro/octo for a total of 8/12 curve controllers.