• 26.04.2024, 17:24
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

conecting aqualis xt to aquaero 5 pro

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 11:19pm

hello

i got a aqualis xt nano and i conected that true usb but i want to change to aquabus cable so i got one but if i conect by aquabus the aquaero does not recognise the aqualis .

whit usb on everything works perfect but the thing is that i only have 1 usb on my board and i need that to the aquaero 5

edit. from aqualis byaquabus to aquaero needs to be on aquabus 1 or aquabus 2 ?

the manuals from aquacomputer dont state this for the aqualis they need to improve tutorials and manuals alot more

can some one help please ??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Extreme-Moder" (Dec 2nd 2012, 11:30pm)

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:22am

Make sure that you connect it to the highspeed aquabus port on the aquaero.

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 11:43am

hi

its conected to the hispeed aquabus but if i disconect the usb it desapears the aquasuite !

on aquasuite i chose the option priority aquabus but what is the port number ? at the moment its on 12 .

do i have to do anything elese for this to work ?

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:44am

You will not see any special tab for the sensor. It only offers a sensor value. If you click on the white plus icon in the lower right corner of an overview page you can add a new element. In this list you should also be able to see the sensors value from the mps.