• 16.04.2024, 07:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Lack of Internal USB Ports

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 03:02

I am sure you guys solved the problem of the Total lack of internal usb 's on motherboards - my Rampage iv has only 2 - with Aq5 + 3 PA2's + Flow meter +SD HUB+Case usb +any other componant I have not thought of means one needs at least - 10 ports,
the only one I have discovered is the NZXT Hub - 6 internal usb 2's http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1293/1/
- please let me know and thanks ;)

Pilo

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 05:42

The AquaComputer products Aquaero 5, Power Adjust 2 and if its an AC-Flow Meter, they have their own internal Aquabus connector. You can connect all three PA2's via high-speed Aquabus with each other and with the Aquaero. But first you have to set an unique Aquabus-ID for all PA2's. Therefor your PA2's must be connected via USB and with the Aquasuite Software you can set new ID's, like 50, 51, 52 and so on. After that, you can set the bus priority to 'Aquabus' and disconnect the USB cables, but the Aquaero 5 and the PA2's must be connected among themselves via Aquabus.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012, 07:39

The Aquaero system usb plugs only use one half of each motherboard usb header. Each usb header can support 2 usb devices so you actually have four usb ports on the motherboard. Use USB first to get everything set up than swap over to aquabus connections and you will get your usb ports back.

divve

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 22:13

The NZXT hub may not work properly. In my testing it dropping the AE after the PC woke up from sleep. I could only reconnect after a reboot, unplug - plug, or installing the USB device from the Device Manager again.