• 16.04.2024, 07:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:03

Hello guys !
Still satisfied with my Aquaduct 360 Mark III, no reason for changing my watercooling system running for several years. :love:
I understand that Aquasuite 2012 and newer versions are dedicated to Aquaduct Mark IV. Additional features seem interesting.
My system runs with Aquasuite 4.72.00 and I noticed that its display is not OK, i.e. I have only Aquacomputer logo on black background (as presented hereafter).
However, under my W7 64 bits system, I think that all elements are updated (for exemple .NET framework with 4.5 version). It worked only once yesterday after a new re-installation and nothing works today, despite new desinstallation / re-installation.
What do you think I failed during the installation ? Danke !

At last, do you think that Aquaduct Mark III will be compatible with newer versions of Aquasuite soon ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (3. Mai 2013, 19:06)

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:30

Ok, I have a track to follow for my problem. When I ask to check any update, Aquasuite only mention the software version, but no information about the Aquaduct. It seems invisible. I checked my USB connection, no problem.
So I don't understand where is the problem. Any idea ?

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:39

Youhou !!
Ok, I succeeded in repairing my problem.
I had to go inside Windows device manager. A USB connection had a problem. I deactivated it then re-activated, "Find USB device" in aquasuite and it's OK.
:thumbup:

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:02

Some news...
Well, I know where is the problem but it comes back each time I reboot my computer. :|
I change the USB port, but it's still there, I have to de-activate / reactivate the USB port. Do you think that the Aquaduct has a problem to start ? What is your advice ? :?:
I give you my versions : Firmware 1.12, OS 200, pump 1019, Hw. Rev : 4.21

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (4. Mai 2013, 08:04)

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:54

I go on my research...
Maybe Windows didn't reccognize well the Aquaduct ? Then in the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct. It led to this result :

:?: I have no solution at present...

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 15:31

Last news...
I put Aquasuite CD in my optical drive if Windows need a driver for the Aquaduct.
In the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct, Windows succeeds in installing the device ==> Cool !
I switch off the computer, leave it during aroud 30 seconds, make it start, windows session opened and... problem of the device (Aquaduct), with Aquasuite and its black background. :cursing:
What do you think about it ? Do you have ideas because I don't know what to do...

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 20:55

No idea ?