• 20.04.2024, 02:37
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kyle XY

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 7:03pm

Hello guys !
Still satisfied with my Aquaduct 360 Mark III, no reason for changing my watercooling system running for several years. :love:
I understand that Aquasuite 2012 and newer versions are dedicated to Aquaduct Mark IV. Additional features seem interesting.
My system runs with Aquasuite 4.72.00 and I noticed that its display is not OK, i.e. I have only Aquacomputer logo on black background (as presented hereafter).
However, under my W7 64 bits system, I think that all elements are updated (for exemple .NET framework with 4.5 version). It worked only once yesterday after a new re-installation and nothing works today, despite new desinstallation / re-installation.
What do you think I failed during the installation ? Danke !

At last, do you think that Aquaduct Mark III will be compatible with newer versions of Aquasuite soon ?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Kyle XY" (May 3rd 2013, 7:06pm)

Kyle XY

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 7:30pm

Ok, I have a track to follow for my problem. When I ask to check any update, Aquasuite only mention the software version, but no information about the Aquaduct. It seems invisible. I checked my USB connection, no problem.
So I don't understand where is the problem. Any idea ?

Kyle XY

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 7:39pm

Youhou !!
Ok, I succeeded in repairing my problem.
I had to go inside Windows device manager. A USB connection had a problem. I deactivated it then re-activated, "Find USB device" in aquasuite and it's OK.
:thumbup:

Kyle XY

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 8:02am

Some news...
Well, I know where is the problem but it comes back each time I reboot my computer. :|
I change the USB port, but it's still there, I have to de-activate / reactivate the USB port. Do you think that the Aquaduct has a problem to start ? What is your advice ? :?:
I give you my versions : Firmware 1.12, OS 200, pump 1019, Hw. Rev : 4.21

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kyle XY" (May 4th 2013, 8:04am)

Kyle XY

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 8:54am

I go on my research...
Maybe Windows didn't reccognize well the Aquaduct ? Then in the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct. It led to this result :

:?: I have no solution at present...

Kyle XY

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 3:31pm

Last news...
I put Aquasuite CD in my optical drive if Windows need a driver for the Aquaduct.
In the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct, Windows succeeds in installing the device ==> Cool !
I switch off the computer, leave it during aroud 30 seconds, make it start, windows session opened and... problem of the device (Aquaduct), with Aquasuite and its black background. :cursing:
What do you think about it ? Do you have ideas because I don't know what to do...

Kyle XY

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 8:55pm

No idea ?