• 27.04.2024, 19:56
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

New here and need some help in buying the correct modules.

mercredi 21 août 2013, 12:49

Hi

I am currently trying to upgrade my water cooling system.

The system is external build into a box i made my self. This unit is the connected to my computer through two pipe connectors.

The cooling unit contains the following
- 6 Noctura NF-P12-1300 120MM fans
- XSPC Laing DDC 1T (10W) water pump.

The modules I've been looking at is
- Aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller -> for fan control

- Poweradjust 2 USB, standard version -> To control my pump. (EDIT) <--- Do I need this or can the Aquaero 5 control the pump also. I can see that the Aquaero have power outputs but I do not know if it can be controlled.

My problem is also that the Aquaero 5 only supports 5 fans and i would like independent control over all 6 fans is there an extension module where i can add additional fans.

Also is it possible to get a cable with an USB connector on because I would like to connect this module to the external connector and not the internal.

Regards
Ephreal

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "Epreal" (21 août 2013, 15:55)

jeudi 22 août 2013, 12:54

The Aquaero 5 has 4 fan headers. Each one supports 19.8W/1.65A. As long as you don't exceed the rated output you can drive as many fans or other 12v devices as you want.
Only the Fan 4 header has pwm control, but multiple pwm enable devices can be daisy chained from it as long as they are powered from for example 4 pin molex.

Before connecting all your devices, you will probably want to install the Aquasuite software, and connect the Aquaero via USB and flash the latest firmware. Do the same with any PA2's before connecting them to the Aquaero via aquabus cable.

Suggest you look around the forum for a link to Namron's guides.

vendredi 23 août 2013, 11:46

I have the AQ5 with water cooling block optional extra

run 2 Laing DDC 1T (10W) water pump - on channel 1 and 3
on channel 2 and 4- I run 3 fans and 6 fans
no problems

vendredi 23 août 2013, 13:07

Thank you.

Do any of you know if its possible to get an USB cable which have a normal USB connector in one end. IE i need to connect it from outside my case.

vendredi 30 août 2013, 10:13

Thank you.

Do any of you know if its possible to get an USB cable which have a normal USB connector in one end. IE i need to connect it from outside my case.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Akasa-EXUSBIE…38dfb0e0&_uhb=1

something like this will do the job, simplly remove the pins to convert to female

Discussions similaires