• 16.04.2024, 06:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

High Flow Pump/ Aquaduct Mark V

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 22:23

Hello,

I am having difficulty understanding how to hook up the high flow pump into the Aquaduct Control card and how to use the Power amp in relation to these. If someone could send me a note with the correct hookup or even a picture or anything it would be greatly appreciated.
Also how the aqua suite then controls control the pump, I have read the manual thoroughly and the information given but the hookup and operation require more clarification- don't want to harm any components! :o)
Also, does anyone have a saved profile for the 720xt Mark V preferred but anything would be helpful. I appreciate it more than you know!!!

Thanks!!!

Items using:
Aquaduct 720xt Mark V
Aquaduct high flow kit

Sincerely,
Nathaniel Cromwell

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ChgoYoshi« (21. August 2013, 22:24)

Pilo

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 02:13

I think it's all written in the shop description and the manual of the poweramp.

You integrate the extra pump into your watercooling loop and place it somewhere in your case. Then you connect the power connector from the pump to the poweramp output and the poweramp input to the 3 pin molex fan connector of the aquaduct card. In the end you have to connect a 4 pin molex power connector from the PSU to the poweramp.
Now you can control the extra pump like a fan.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (22. August 2013, 02:15)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com