• 26.04.2024, 07:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 21:56

So how has the most recent version of AS been working with recent releases of AIDA?

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 22:42

So how has the most recent version of AS been working with recent releases of AIDA?

Fine.
But I still get an occasional drop out of the software sensors that requires a reboot to fix.

aquasuite 2014 1.3 y Hwinfo64

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 09:29

losiento ERASE can not duplicate this post

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »novax1« (27. Februar 2014, 09:36)

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 09:31

sorry I was wrong

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »novax1« (27. Februar 2014, 11:05)

Deema

still HWinfo64 issue

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014, 12:12

Actual tandem of Aquasuite + HWInfo64 doesn't work. Anyone, who made that configuration operable: which changes You made to make it work?
WMI service is running
HWInfo64 monitors the sensors fine.
»Deema« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aqua2014.png

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014, 16:48

I'm running Win8 and haven't had any issues since the latest version of AS. Been pretty solid over hours of use.

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 16:23

I have the same problem with Aquaero Service stopping itself: Aquacomputer windows service stopping itself

And, by the way, I also have this other problem:
I'd like to report a bug.

I have 3 GPUs, and I am using HWInfo64 to monitor my sensors.
I created 3 software sensors, one for each thermal diode, but they actually all read the data from the GPU #0.

Whatever sensor I select for GPU #1 and #2 actually read the equivalent data from the GPU #0.

I would use Open Hardware Monitor, but it's too old and it doesn't work with my 4960X
I have two GPU and even selecting the software sensors from a source in each one, both software sensors display the same: the information of the GPU #0

Regards.