• 23.04.2024, 12:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Bad math?

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 17:55

Hello All -

I am new to the forum and Aquasuite but am enjoying both. I have a problem setting up a virtual sensor, it appears that the software miscalculates the data. I'm trying to run my cooler fan speed off of a temp delta (see attached file 'bad math') and have a CPU temp of 93 and a cooler outlet temp of 80. 93-80=12 but the Aquasuite software gives a value of 42. I've tried changing to C, reloading the software and switching between modes but nothing seems to do the trick. The same happens with the other delta algorithm I use to control my case fans. Both system and Aquasuite settings have Farenheit selected.

Any insights?
»ltorsini« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Bad math.jpg

Freitag, 21. Februar 2014, 06:52

The aquaero claculate all internal values in K and °C.
The differences are internal stored in K. The conversion from a difference is not possible to °F in this case.