• 23.04.2024, 16:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

doubt about aquabus connection of my Aqualis XT 450

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 22:44

Greetings to all:
I appreciate your help regarding a question I've about how connect my Aqualist XT 450 by aquabus to my Aquaero 5 XT , after his USB initial configuration .
Currently I've 4 Poweradjust connected to aquabus "high" connector of my Aquaero.
¿ How do I connect my Aqualis XT 450 ? ....... ¿ Should I or I can connect to the last Poweradjust ? ..........¿ I can or should I connect it to the "low" connector of Aquaero ? ..........¿ Could use a Y cable splitter to connect the Aqualis and poweradjust's to "high" connector of aquaero ?
¿ What would be , in short , the recommended way ?
Thanks in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dopax007« (20. Juni 2014, 22:46)

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014, 09:06

The best way would be a 4 pin splitter cable on the Aquabus high port with one end going to the Aqualis and the other going to the poweradjusts
You could connect the Aqualis to the last poweradjust in the chain but that might mean the USB cable needs to remain connected to the Aqualis because the poweradjust only use 3 pin aquabus ... so no 5v power for the Aqualis sensor.
The Aquabus low port is not used for any of the devices you mentioned.

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014, 13:08

Many thanks Jakusonfire..................I'll take in account :thumbsup: