• 23.04.2024, 15:53
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dopax007

doubt about aquabus connection of my Aqualis XT 450

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:44pm

Greetings to all:
I appreciate your help regarding a question I've about how connect my Aqualist XT 450 by aquabus to my Aquaero 5 XT , after his USB initial configuration .
Currently I've 4 Poweradjust connected to aquabus "high" connector of my Aquaero.
¿ How do I connect my Aqualis XT 450 ? ....... ¿ Should I or I can connect to the last Poweradjust ? ..........¿ I can or should I connect it to the "low" connector of Aquaero ? ..........¿ Could use a Y cable splitter to connect the Aqualis and poweradjust's to "high" connector of aquaero ?
¿ What would be , in short , the recommended way ?
Thanks in advance

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dopax007" (Jun 20th 2014, 10:46pm)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 9:06am

The best way would be a 4 pin splitter cable on the Aquabus high port with one end going to the Aqualis and the other going to the poweradjusts
You could connect the Aqualis to the last poweradjust in the chain but that might mean the USB cable needs to remain connected to the Aqualis because the poweradjust only use 3 pin aquabus ... so no 5v power for the Aqualis sensor.
The Aquabus low port is not used for any of the devices you mentioned.

dopax007

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:08pm

Many thanks Jakusonfire..................I'll take in account :thumbsup: