• 25.04.2024, 19:12
  • S’inscrire
  • Connexion
  • Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenue sur les forums Aqua Computer Forum. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

dopax007

doubt about aquabus connection of my Aqualis XT 450

vendredi 20 juin 2014, 22:44

Greetings to all:
I appreciate your help regarding a question I've about how connect my Aqualist XT 450 by aquabus to my Aquaero 5 XT , after his USB initial configuration .
Currently I've 4 Poweradjust connected to aquabus "high" connector of my Aquaero.
¿ How do I connect my Aqualis XT 450 ? ....... ¿ Should I or I can connect to the last Poweradjust ? ..........¿ I can or should I connect it to the "low" connector of Aquaero ? ..........¿ Could use a Y cable splitter to connect the Aqualis and poweradjust's to "high" connector of aquaero ?
¿ What would be , in short , the recommended way ?
Thanks in advance

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification effectuée par "dopax007" (20 juin 2014, 22:46)

dimanche 22 juin 2014, 09:06

The best way would be a 4 pin splitter cable on the Aquabus high port with one end going to the Aqualis and the other going to the poweradjusts
You could connect the Aqualis to the last poweradjust in the chain but that might mean the USB cable needs to remain connected to the Aqualis because the poweradjust only use 3 pin aquabus ... so no 5v power for the Aqualis sensor.
The Aquabus low port is not used for any of the devices you mentioned.

dopax007

dimanche 22 juin 2014, 13:08

Many thanks Jakusonfire..................I'll take in account :thumbsup:

Discussions similaires