• 18.04.2024, 17:07
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Problem with Aquasuite software. Help!

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:43pm

Hi,
I can't get the overview page I have created in Aquasuite to load automatically upon Windows startup and show on my desktop.
I have the latest version of the Aquasuite software and I am running Windows 7 64bit.
I had it working some builds of Aquasuite ago! ?(
I am also running AIDA64, but the exact same version of AIDA64 was running when the automatic loading of overview page was working.
I am however not 100% sure if something else that I changed has made it not work.
But I have checked all settings in Aquasuite including obviously ticking the "Load page automatically" in the overview page configuration.
I have one Aquastream XT ultra and flowsensor "High flow" (non USB) connected.
Any suggestions for solution will be appreciated!

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:30am

in the overview pages tab, where all the pages you have avail are listed, did you click the icon that looks like a screen with a curved arrow on it? You have to click this to engage it - it tells the setting which page to load, since you click load page automatically. Will result in the arrow turning orange, and a message saying the page is loaded on desktop

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 12:29pm

Yes, I did that already, but thanks anyway. :)

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:43pm

another possibly silly but needed question - does Aquasuite auto load with windows? obviously if it isn't loading it cant display the page - the program has to be active

mandrix

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 2:34pm

I've had the desktop page not load after editing it before. Can't really tell you how I fix it, or if it fixes itself, but eventually it starts loading automatically again.
Try unchecking, then rechecking the box for the page to load automatically, exit Aquasuite, and then restart it. Repeat over and over until it loads. Best I can remember that's all I did.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:35pm

Thanks Buzz, yes Aquasuite does start up with Windows, but the desktop page just does not want to load automatically.
Mandrix, I have no luck with that .

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:40pm

Mandrix, I was wrong. After trying it some more it is working now, dont know what changed but who cares.
Many thanks, problem solved.

mandrix

Friday, August 15th 2014, 1:48pm

Mandrix, I was wrong. After trying it some more it is working now, dont know what changed but who cares.
Many thanks, problem solved.

Great!