• 28.04.2024, 06:48
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blefbek

Aquaero 6 pro relay.

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 4:27pm

It about a week or three ago when i did build in the aquaero 6 pro. So for now i am gonna use the relay within the atx power break connector.

So i did purchased one, but when i installed the connector i can´t see the function nearly into the firmware itsefs from the device under outputs. I did flashed the firmware but it gives me no relay feature .

I wanne have the relay function because of an new win 7 boot when i must takeoff the connector from the mainboard after a proper shutdowm whitin a watertemp signal. I know the 5 pro do have the relay function directly into the firmwar so an reset is into the device the manner.

Do you guys know this issue?

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Monday, November 10th 2014, 11:21am

Make sure that the extended green wire of the adapter is cut and the ends are connected to pin 1 and 3 of the relay plug.

The rest only depends on your alarm configuration. Here is a simple example for a shutdown based on a temperature alarm:

Blefbek

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 5:57pm

solved, only it is a pity that I can not find it in the firmware

Shoggy

Sven - Admin

Friday, November 14th 2014, 4:06pm

It can be also configured directly with the device.

Main menu -> Alarms -> Alarm and warning levels -> Alarm (for example) -> 1st action to be performed and so on.

Pretty much the same way to setup the alarm limits.