• 16.04.2024, 19:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Windows 10 compatabilty

Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, 22:27

Hello I have just installed the windows 10 technical preview from Microsoft. I can successfully install aquasuite but when I go to setup my controllers it crashes every time. Yes I know this is preview and and well aware that aqua suite may not support this yet but I was hoping that there was a work around and to make aquacomputer aware this could be a issue when W10 releases.
I have tried different compatibility settings but still continues to crash
Any help would be appreciated.

Pilo

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 01:11

Do you know if Microsoft NET 2.0, 3,5 or 4.x Framework is already installed in the Win 10 Preview? Could be an issue with missing libraries.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 01:18

Would the software even install without it? I meant to install .net to try it but reverted back to 8.1 untill I could figure this out.

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 02:26

Shoggy stated in a recent post that aquasuite 2015 is scheduled to be released this month, perhaps that will address the issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (2. Dezember 2014, 02:38)

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, 18:48

Nice! I look forward to the newest version.

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 16:46

I have update to aquasuite 2015 1 and install .net 3.5 and aqua suite is crashing on opening of any tabs. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 18:41

It make no sense to talk about a technical prewiew. In the next summer we can talk about the compatibility with windows 10.

saldot

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 20:52

Funny, my wife says installing a huge radiator on the wall, spending close to €100 on a pump, buying a flowmeter, tempmeter, waterblocks etc. makes no sense.
But than again she's not a computer person..

For real though, you really should look into Win10 compatibility. Can't be that hard to solve and most ppl that are into watercooling are also the same ppl that install technical previews of Windows.

Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015, 19:49

So is this still not fixed? I want to update to the latest windows 10 build 9926, but would hate to loose aquasuite support... I am pretty sure the developer could fix this quite fast, if they would take the time to test it on windows 10?

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 10:36

The idea is to start dev on this now so that when W10 is released, AS is ready to go. While I'm sure it's a small dev team, unless there are planned releases other than bug fixes, it absolutely makes sense to start beta testing W10.

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 15:55

Currently windows 10 or the net 4.6 has errors. When you enter to a page with charts, the aquasuite crash. The service is running in the next version.
The complete aquasuite would compatible with the RTM version release.
This is currently only a "Preview" -> (alpha) version.

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 17:41

For inquiring minds, AS (2015-4 anyway) is working fine so far on an upgrade. No updates needed thus far on AIDA either.

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 18:01

For inquiring minds, AS (2015-4 anyway) is working fine so far on an upgrade. No updates needed thus far on AIDA either.

Thanks!

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 08:43

The current version (aquasuite 2015-6) works with the release version of windows 10.
The software sensors and external data sources working without any problems.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 11:55

That's great, Sebastian.
I'm still trying to decide if I want to install Windows 10 right away or wait. Maybe make a good backup and give it a shot.

cram501

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 15:56

Aquasuite works for me with Windows 10. The interface to open hardware monitor doesn't appear to work. I can't see any available data to select. The ones I selected prior to the upgrade are all empty.

I reinstalled both but that didn't seem to help.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 19:43

Ensure you have the correct VC2010 Redist installed: see here:

Windows 10 Preview: Link zu Open Hardware Monitor klappt nicht

cram501

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 22:53

I haven't been able to read German in years...

So I took a guess and updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled the redistributables. (I also rebooted between some of those steps).

None of that helped. The data is still not present.

Any other things I should be looking at?

Thanks for the help.

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 08:37

Just for the record, I'm the guy that started the thread in the German part of the forum - and I haven't been able to solve my problem yet either.

For the time being I havce fan speeds linked to water temperature, but it's not a hack I want to keep using much longer.

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 08:58

Make sure to use the Open Hardware Monitor Beta 0.7.1. Only this one will work correctly with the sensor interface under Windows 10.