• 19.04.2024, 23:55
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CZ_MaWa

Unregistered

Spare part for Aquainlet XT ?

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:05pm

Hello,
is there a possibility to use aquainlet XT 100ml, product ID 34066 as a reservoir without eheim pump ? I use this thing for some time now but i want to switch eheim for some laing pump and use reservoir separately - so i would like to "make" from aquainlet something like ID 34056 aqualis ECO, so I need the bottom acetal part of it. I see spare parts (tubes and TOP) in the webshop, but no bottom...

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 4:43am

Looking at all things aqualis in the aquacomputer shop, I also do not see a separate bottom to complete the tube & top you have.
Probably quickest if you contact customer service through the support tab and see if they can sell a bottom piece. I have found aquacomputer to be responsive and helpful.

Good luck