• 25.04.2024, 23:03
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Railgun

Daisy chain/splitter connections

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:32am

A couple of questions here regarding daisy chaning with cable splitters.

1) Can anyone find a 4 pin female (on both sides) splitter. My devices are in relative close proximity, and would rather have a single cable without any additional extensions and for the life of me, I can only find female to male splitters. I suppose I can make one.

2) Is a 2-way splitter the max supported config? e.g. if I rig up a 3-way from an AC to, say, a farbwerk, aqualis, etc, will that be supported or would it need to be daisy chained?

Which brings me to 3) In my specific setup, for the moment anyway, I've got an AC 6XT, 2 PA2s, farbwerk, and an MPS 40 (aqualis). I'd like to split the 4 pin from the AC to the farbwerk and aqualis, then split a 3 pin from the farbwerk to both PA2s. Is that supported or will I need to daisy from the farbwerk->PA2->PA2?

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 12:31pm

I assume you are talking about Aquabus splitting. If so then any combination of connections will work as long as everything is somehow able to talk to the Aquaero.

I use these

http://www.performance-pcs.com/modmytoys…-way-block.html

Railgun

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 12:51pm

Perfect. Thanks!